Yamla Pagla Deewana
Drive-In Movie Series
- Nov 21// Saturday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Yamla Pagla Deewana is rated Rated PG-13 and runs for 2 hours and 43 minutes
This feature will be presented in Hindi with English subtitles
Dharam and Gajodhar are a father-son con team skilled in tricking their unsuspecting fellow Indians. When a non-resident Indian, Paramvir, arrives from Vancouver claiming to be Dharam's long-lost son, the duo doesn't buy it, but they admire his strength and take him into their fold. Eventually, Gajodhar falls for a young woman, Saheba. But when Saheba's brothers disapprove of the match, Paramvir designs a plan for Gajodhar to win her back.
Tickets to the Drive-In are sold per vehicle.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines are in place at the Drive-In, please read them before you buy tickets.
Parental Guidance Rating Warning
This movie is rated PG-13. Some material may not be suitable for children, parental guidance is suggested due to violence and inappropriate language.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines at the Drive-In
- Purchase Tickets online for contactless scanning when you arrive
- Our restrooms are open and custodial staff are stationed at the restrooms to provide constant disinfection
- Please stay in your vehicle during the movie except to use the restroom or purchase concessions
- Please social distance to stay safe while at the Arts Center Drive-In
- In accordance with Dallas County order issued June 19, 2020, all guests are required to wear a face-covering while in the facility.
- All staff are required to wear gloves, masks and have their temperature checked
More Information and Rules of the Drive-In
1. Movies are Rain or Shine. If there is a severe weather event that causes us to cancel and not reschedule the movie, your tickets will be refunded to you.
2. The Coppell Arts Center is a cashless venue and accepts all major credit and debit cards for all Box Office transactions.
3. No Smoking or Littering is permitted anywhere on the property.
4. Outside food and beverage are allowed. However, no alcohol is permitted.
5. During the pre-show, we will instruct you to tune your FM radio to a station that will allow you to enjoy the movie from the comfort of your vehicle.
6. We ask for you to remain in your vehicle during the movie except to use the restroom or purchase concessions.
7. Lawn chairs placed outside of your vehicle are not permitted due to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
8. You must park your vehicle where the parking attendant directs you to. Your vehicle will be parked facing forward, so please plan accordingly on how many people can sit in your vehicle and view the screen while parked facing forward. It is our goal to make sure everyone has the best view possible for the movie.
9. Only in the last row of the parking lot may a vehicle park nose in and open their hatch to view the movie. These spots are first come first served. Once filled, all other vehicles will be parked facing forward towards the screen, and your hatch will not be permitted to be open.
10. All lights must be off on your vehicle, including your parking lights.
11. Designated accessible parking with access to the restrooms and concessions will be available to patrons.
12. Diesel engines or aftermarket mufflers may not run their engines during showtime. Any other vehicle that does not provide excessive engine noise is welcome to keep their car running.
13. If your vehicle requires a tow or AAA service, they will not be allowed into the Drive-In until after the movie has ended.
The Coppell Arts Center has final discretion on all policies. Thank you for your compliance.
Visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Box Office and Purchase Policy
Visit our Box Office and Purchase Policy page for more information.