Drive-In Movie Series
Reinventing the classic moviegoing experience, the Coppell Arts Center is excited to announce the continuation of the Drive-In Movie Series for the community. The Arts Center turns its newly constructed parking lot on the west side of the Center into a drive-in theater for a safe, comfortable entertainment experience the whole family will enjoy.
Tickets are available online only for $15 per vehicle.
Big D Kettle Corn will be on-site selling popcorn and drinks at the Drive-In.
The Drive-In Movie Series will start May 29th and will feature one movie a month through August 21st. Gates will open at 8:00 pm, and the feature will begin at 8:30 pm.
More Information and Rules of the Drive-In
1. Movies are Rain or Shine. If there is a severe weather event that causes us to cancel and not reschedule the movie, your tickets will be refunded to you.
2. The Coppell Arts Center is a cashless venue and accepts all major credit and debit cards for all Box Office transactions.
3. No Smoking or Littering is permitted anywhere on the property.
4. Outside food and beverage are allowed. However, no alcohol is permitted.
5. During the pre-show, we will instruct you to tune your FM radio to a station that will allow you to enjoy the movie from the comfort of your vehicle.
6. Lawn chairs placed outside of your vehicle are permitted.
7. You must park your vehicle where the parking attendant directs you to. Your vehicle will be parked facing forward, so please plan accordingly on how many people can sit in your vehicle and view the screen while parked facing forward. It is our goal to make sure everyone has the best view possible for the movie.
8. Only in the last row of the parking lot may a vehicle park nose in and open their hatch to view the movie. These spots are first come first served. Once filled, all other vehicles will be parked facing forward towards the screen, and your hatch will not be permitted to be open. The Parking lot opens at 8 pm.
9. All lights must be off on your vehicle, including your parking lights.
10. Designated accessible parking with access to the restrooms and concessions will be available to patrons.
11. Diesel engines or aftermarket mufflers may not run their engines during showtime. Any other vehicle that does not provide excessive engine noise is welcome to keep their car running.
12. If your vehicle requires a tow or AAA service, they will not be allowed into the Drive-In until after the movie has ended.
The Coppell Arts Center has final discretion on all policies. Thank you for your compliance.