Clue The Movie
Drive-In Movie Series
Unfortunately, due to inclement weather and high winds, Clue the Movie is Canceled tonight.
Tickets holders will receive a full refund of their purchase.
Clue is rated PG and runs for 1 hour and 37 minutes.
Based on the popular board game, this comedy begins at a dinner party hosted by Mr. Boddy, where he admits to blackmailing his visitors. These guests, who have been given aliases, are Mrs. Peacock, Miss Scarlet, Mr. Green, professor Plum, Mrs. White, and Col. Mustard. When Boddy turns up murdered, all are suspects, and together they try to figure out who is the killer.
Tickets to the Drive-In are sold per vehicle.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines are in place at the Drive-In, please read them before you buy tickets.
Parental Guidance Rating Warning
This movie is rated PG. Some material may not be suitable for children, parental guidance is suggested.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines at the Drive-In
- Purchase Tickets online for contactless scanning when you arrive
- Our restrooms are open and custodial staff are stationed at the restrooms to provide constant disinfection
- Please stay in your vehicle during the movie except to use the restroom or purchase concessions
- Please social distance to stay safe while at the Arts Center Drive-In
- In accordance with Dallas County order issued June 19, 2020, all guests are required to wear a face-covering while in the facility.
- All staff are required to wear gloves, masks and have their temperature checked
More Information and Rules of the Drive-In
1. Movies are Rain or Shine. If there is a severe weather event that causes us to cancel and not reschedule the movie, your tickets will be refunded to you.
2. The Coppell Arts Center is a cashless venue and accepts all major credit and debit cards for all Box Office transactions.
3. No Smoking or Littering is permitted anywhere on the property.
4. Outside food and beverage are allowed. However, no alcohol is permitted.
5. During the pre-show, we will instruct you to tune your FM radio to a station that will allow you to enjoy the movie from the comfort of your vehicle.
6. We ask for you to remain in your vehicle during the movie except to use the restroom or purchase concessions.
7. Lawn chairs placed outside of your vehicle are not permitted due to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
8. You must park your vehicle where the parking attendant directs you to. Your vehicle will be parked facing forward, so please plan accordingly on how many people can sit in your vehicle and view the screen while parked facing forward. It is our goal to make sure everyone has the best view possible for the movie.
9. Only in the last row of the parking lot may a vehicle park nose in and open their hatch to view the movie. These spots are first come first served. Once filled, all other vehicles will be parked facing forward towards the screen, and your hatch will not be permitted to be open.
10. All lights must be off on your vehicle, including your parking lights.
11. Designated accessible parking with access to the restrooms and concessions will be available to patrons.
12. Diesel engines or aftermarket mufflers may not run their engines during showtime. Any other vehicle that does not provide excessive engine noise is welcome to keep their car running.
13. If your vehicle requires a tow or AAA service, they will not be allowed into the Drive-In until after the movie has ended.
The Coppell Arts Center has final discretion on all policies. Thank you for your compliance.
Visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Box Office and Purchase Policy
Visit our Box Office and Purchase Policy page for more information.